After our run, Mom suggest that we take the other 4 chairs from her dinette set down to Great Grand mom. Mom, got rid of her nice big dinette set that had 6 chairs, it was just too big for her so she decided to gave it away. Great Grand mom is Grand Mom Ann's Mom who came down from Maryland for Christmas and never went back. She about 90 years old now - and wanted to be close to her daughter (Grand Mom Ann) so that she can help take care of her. So, she rented herself out an apartment in Cape Coral. She was so happy to see me that she grabbed me when I walked in the door today carrying one of the chairs....I was like hey I have a chair can I put it down first before you go attacking me. She kept saying, dear God thank you for bringing Sam to see me, she is a really sweet lady. I have no Great Grand mom's from my Dad's side or my Mom's side of the family. Daddy Todd has both of his Grandmothers still living and their both in their 90's.

No comments:
Post a Comment