Sunday, January 6, 2008

Visiting Grandmom & Grandpa Joli

Today, Mom Dad and I went to Estero to visit with my Grandparents. We picked them up and headed to Coconut Point Mall in Estero and Mom really liked that mall. We eat at California Pizza and walked around and shopped. Mom, was also impressed with the condos that were for sale above the stores and how Uncle Danny wants to buy a condo above Victoria's Secret shop....she laughed and said that would be a good place for Uncle Danny to watch all the girls go bye! Uncle Danny made a comment about not making it to work the next day due to them having a big sale, he's funny. Mom, got some nice shirts at J.Jill and Christopher and Banks and of course some Yankee Candles.

What a great sign for Grandpa to stay by, Mom just loved that sign and so did I as I showed off Grandpa.


No comments: