Wow, I want to say thanks for stopping by today, it's Valentines Day and this morning my parents really got me good. They were just pulling my leg at first, which I didn't know they were. They gave me this silly red heart and a little tiny stuffed animal, I was thinking great, OK I said thank you I guess....lol.Mom, did say it was for me to give to Grand mom Ruth. I was so surprised and happy to see that they had a really nice gift for me and I just loved it. I got a new Wii game of course to add to my collection and its "Star Wars Force Unleashed" it's rated T for teen, but Mom said it was ok being that I won't be going out on the street using a light saber and I got 2 Wii books one for the Star Wars game and one for Indiana Jones.
Oh, did I forget to mention that Mom got new glasses, a new LG Shine cell phone and a 20" HP computer monitor.
















No comments:
Post a Comment