Friday, November 28, 2008

Xmas picture of all the Kids....

Today while in Estero - Mom, Dad and I met his brother (uncle Ted) and his family at the Picture People for our annual Christmas picture of us kids. OK, maybe not annual as this is our 2nd one, being the first took place in 2006. They are my cousins Michael 12, Billy 12, Maryann 10 and Mindy 17. Mom made this scrap book page for Mindy to print out, I hope she likes it because it really looks nice. Michael and Mindy are brother and sister and Billy and Maryann are brother and sister, so their are 2 sets here if anyone wanted to know. Maybe next time I will have my sister with me and we will be a set of 3.

this is the picture that Mom wanted to buy, so she got a 10x13


Today would have also been something special as Mom never lets my Dad forget, but if they were still married, today would have marked their 10th Anniversary! How can anyone not want to be married to my Mom? She's the greatest person I know, but at least she had my other Dad.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Your a sweetie!!! And those sure are a bunch of good looking boys and beautiful girls!!!