Monday, November 24, 2008

Lost little Puppy

My Mom found this beautiful little puppy this morning after she left school. It's a boy and he's a Chihuahua. Mom said after she left school she saw this little thing walking down the street and no one in site. He had a injured back left leg, she stopped the car got out and picked him up.

When I got off the bus - I saw my Mom holding this little puppy and wondered who's it was, when she told me she found it I was like REALLY!! I was in heaven with this little puppy. Mom was making up some flyer's to post around the school where she had found him so that the owner wouldn't be missing him too much more. We did have him for one whole day. But I have to say that night wanting to be close - I was starting to feel a little sick from him. I was sneezing like crazy and it wouldn't stop - I felt very sad because I was so hoping that my allergies were getting better but I guess not.


No comments: