Sam, comes home every week with a stapled pile of work that he's done throughout the week, which was the week before. And each week, he has the best grades and little notes from his teacher. I'm going to run by what type of grades he's bringing home.
5/5 100%
26/26 completed
5/5 100%
6/8
9/10
36/36 100% with note saying I am so proud of your hard work on Shark Lady
28/28
and a
Dear Sam,
You have done an amazing job this quarter. Thanks for all your hard work. Student's like you make teaching wonderful. Love, Mrs. W
This child should be coming home with all *A*'s on his report card, every week he brings stuff like this home. We are so very proud of Sam ourselves. He's reading more and more and getting more AR points. Now I just need for him to take a book to Dad's when he's visiting and have him read with Sam as well to build up even more points.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















1 comment:
Great job Sam!!!!!!
Post a Comment