Thursday, June 5, 2008

My Last Day of School!

I'm am pretty excited about this being my last day of school as you can tell by this picture. I'm going to really miss being in the 2nd grade and seeing my teacher every morning, but it's not like I won't see her, she goes to our Church so I will see her on Sunday's. Wow, what an exciting year it's been - I got 3 awards, never missed a day of school, made a few new friends, Mom made a friend for life my teacher, and I finished 2nd grade. I can hardly believe I'm becoming a 3rd grader now in Aug. And now it's time for me to have tons of fun, as I will enjoy my summer I can't wait to see what's plan!! All I know is I get to stay up late - Mom and Dad had set NO bedtime and I can sleep as late as I want...lol...yeah right I'm an early raiser.

No comments: