Friday, June 6, 2008

Indiana Jones (Lego) - Wii

Indiana Jones Lego I'm posting this message as Sam hasn't a clue yet about it. His Grandmother is in Maryland visiting her Children, Grandchildren & Great Grandchildren. Grand mom called just moments ago and ask what game that was that Sam wanted for his birthday. She was with 2 of Sam's cousins my Nephews Joey and Josh, his Uncle Jamies boys who took Grand mom out for dinner at Outback Steak House. Joe, said he missed Sam and said the next time Grand mom comes to Maryland she was to sneak him in her bag and bring Sam with her. Anyway, they went out shopping as Joey wanted to buy Sam something for his birthday. He called and I myself haven't spoke to my Nephew in at least 5 years wanted to buy Sam that special (Indiana Jones (Lego) - Wii game. He got a one year warranty on it as well just in case Sam got it scratch some how. I couldn't believe he was getting that game as it cost $50.00 - that's a lot to a young man just starting out his life. Update on Joey - he's doing fine and wants to become a COP - he took his test and passed with flying colors. I'm proud of Joey for all of his accomplishments. Well I also have to say that we have plenty of Cops now in the family, that's the 3rd nephew of my going in that direction.

No comments: