After Church this morning - Mom and Dad had a meeting with my teacher, Mrs. White who's another 2nd grade teacher and a principle from another school talking about the Easter Hunt this weekend, so Makayla and I played ball for a while, we were getting bored and decided to just lay on the floor and talk, Mom and Dad both took pictures - Mom will post them after she downloads the pictures. This afternoon Mom and I met my teacher and her daughter at the mall and headed to the Movies to see "Horton Hears a Who?"..what a good movie. Makayla, I and both Mom's just sat there and laughed the whole time, it was so cute and good. I love spending time with my teacher - I told my Mom Friday when we were leaving school that I loved her very much but....OK, yeah there's a but, but If my Mom wasn't my Mom I would want my teacher Mrs. Mitchell to be my Mom, because she's also a really good Mom. I can't wait for her family to come over my house on Thursday and have Dinner with us. We're going to celebrate Mom's 45th birthday having a cook out. We kids of course are having pizza and the adults are having steak, that's OK with me.
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Going to the Movies
After Church this morning - Mom and Dad had a meeting with my teacher, Mrs. White who's another 2nd grade teacher and a principle from another school talking about the Easter Hunt this weekend, so Makayla and I played ball for a while, we were getting bored and decided to just lay on the floor and talk, Mom and Dad both took pictures - Mom will post them after she downloads the pictures. This afternoon Mom and I met my teacher and her daughter at the mall and headed to the Movies to see "Horton Hears a Who?"..what a good movie. Makayla, I and both Mom's just sat there and laughed the whole time, it was so cute and good. I love spending time with my teacher - I told my Mom Friday when we were leaving school that I loved her very much but....OK, yeah there's a but, but If my Mom wasn't my Mom I would want my teacher Mrs. Mitchell to be my Mom, because she's also a really good Mom. I can't wait for her family to come over my house on Thursday and have Dinner with us. We're going to celebrate Mom's 45th birthday having a cook out. We kids of course are having pizza and the adults are having steak, that's OK with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















No comments:
Post a Comment