Tuesday, March 18, 2008
From a Turtle to Fish
I had some really bad news to share with Sam today. I noticed his little turtle turquoise wasn't moving much at all today, well how about not moving it all. It appeared he had seen the last of his days with us. So when Sam got home and after he did his homework, had a snack and played a little Wii I had to pull him outside and explain to him what I found today. You know he completely surprised me and said that's OK Mom, we had him for a few years. We did a little burial for him today outside the pool cage and said a little prayer as well. Sam did very well - I thought he was going to just broke down and cry, but he didn't. I had mentioned to him that because he had a tank already maybe we can get a few small fish? He just loved that idea. When Dad got him from work and had dinner - he took Sam over to walmart to pick (Me) something up for my birthday tomorrow and in the process Todd called and wanted to know what kind of fish to get him. Sam came home with four new friends today and named each one of them....so far we have John, Johnny, & Fred I don't believe he named the 4th one yet because right now I'm not remembering it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















No comments:
Post a Comment