Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I need to make a change!!

As you all know - Sam is in the 5th grade, and this blog was made for watching him grow up in Elementary school. Well, Sam will be departing elementary school in May. There are only 8 more weeks of school left, then we can consider Sam to be a middle schooler. Lord just open my eyes as my baby grows right before my eyes and becomes a young man, pro-say tween!!

So, I'm thinking and I know I will print this entire blog out for him, and place it in a binder for him. But I really need to come up with a whole brand new look for him. I guess I need to call it something like Growing up in Middle school? hummmm I wonder! Need to think about that a little more. I'm going to post this on my blog and get my reader to help me figure out what to call his new blog.

No comments: