Friday, October 29, 2010

Dress up day at school!

Have I mention just how awesome she was? Todd and I headed over to school with 30 cupcakes we got from Sam's club last night for Sam's Halloween party today. Just as we got in the office, the pizza lady delivered 5 pizza's + other stuff. I thought wow the office is having a party today. No sooner then I thought that...here came 5 of Sam's class mates in the office, there teacher bought the pizza for her class. Out of her own pocket..did I mention how awesome she was?

She picked up adorable little Halloween bags from Winn-Dixie and she claims they gave them to her for kids. She gave them candy, juices, pizza, pencils', erasers, and other things. And all out of her own pocket. I thanked her for what she's done for these kids, and I told her how much I've seen them change in the past 3 weeks just having her. Thank you LORD for blessing our school with a gem.

She just loves our kids...and her students just love her so. You can see in their eyes at how special this lady is to each of them. And she is I can't even began to tell you how MUCH I love her. She is AWESOME and I'm sad to say that this is the end for Sam after this school year, we will miss her so very much when we moved to Middle school. But I'm very happy that my son is happy and he enjoys school because of this one lady.

No comments: