Today, Sam moved into his new class and begin his lessons with his new teacher. He was pretty excited about today. I have just gotten home from the hospital around 2pm and Sam came home around 3pm.
The smile on his face was PRICELESS!! He came home with no homework for the rest of the week, because he said his teacher is getting to know each student. He also came home with an award for getting a 100% correct on "Lunch Money" a book he read. And being that he got that award, he also got to eat lunch with his teacher. I ask him how that went, he said real good - he is it was pretty nice having lunch with her, that they chatted and got to know each other a little bit. He said Mom this is the best thing for me and not to worry about the move. I need to listen and not worry. All that matters is that he is very happy.
Now, I can't wait to see what kind of grades he comes home with. His other teacher - must be way too stressed, he came home with some graded work I wasn't happy with. Sam, would say because she doesn't explain it to us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















1 comment:
Sam, you always seem to put a smile right on your Mom's face!! I'm so very blessed to have you as my son. I will always be proud of you. Mom
Post a Comment