Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Maryland trip...6-8/6-15-2010

Mom and I took a road trip to Maryland from June 8th to the 15th! I got to see a lot of my Mom's family and it was so nice to play with my cousins. Mom got to see her 2 little great nephews Adien 3.5 who belongs to Trish and Ethan 3 who is Jessica's...

For more detail on our trip, you can go to our Travel blog where you will find all!!! Mom keeps up with our blogs and our travel..you should check back in a few weeks as we are heading to the Pocono's and NY.

This scrapbook page here is my new 2 cousin and Mom's 1st Great niece Makayla who isn't even born yet. Don't forget if you click on each photo, it will enlarge.



here are a few of the pictures put together in a collage....


here we when too a really nice park, so i'm with all my boy cousins and Mom is standing with her nieces my cousins...Patrica and Jessica. I also got to try my very first snow ball and man was that good!


and me with my two little cousins...Adien and Ethan

No comments: