Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Black and White - Wednesday

Just look at my adorable young man! Sam, is my world, my angel and my love. He smiles whenever I want him too for pictures. Not that he likes having them taking much now these days! He was getting ready for school and I popped him on the sofa and said hold his pillow.

Here he's playing with his PSP!! He hasn't played with that in months - due to his cord has been missing. But yesterday I went on a mission and determined to find that code. I pulled out all kinds of bookmarks from both sofa's, even took an entire desk draw apart looking, and no luck. Then I decided to look in the cabinet where my TV sets in our bedroom, opened up the glass case, saw something way in the back, looked behind the TV and there is was. He's fully charged now and very happy.

No comments: