Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day - Mrs. Rink

Sam, gave his teacher this really cute Valentine Day Bear. I think she really liked it and the card that went with it.


Sam, also had mall today at school. The kids really look forward to this event and it's just for the 4th graders. The kids take their JUNK to school and sell it for what they call bear bucks. Sam was one of 5 kids at his business. Their stores name was called "Valentine World" and of course Sam said too me last night that the girls are looking forward to me making their business sign. He use to be teamed up with Boys, but I think the girls really like how Sam's Mom makes their signs so that they won't have to make their own and has me do it. I don't mind one bit, I enjoy making Sam's signs and as long as he wants me to help I'm helping. I can help with that, but I can't stand too close to the table...lol. I think if you looked closely you maybe able to see both signs, oops my mistake you can only see the one in the basket. One for the business name and the other is a price chart for the muffins and brownies I made last night.

I'm running out of stuff for him to take to school. I told him next time it's just baked goods. He sold 15 packs of 2 choc chip muffins, 12 brownies and some other junk. Thank GOD for the dollar store or we will go broke. He sold everything on his table, expect for 2 books that I have been trying to get rid of at the last 2 mall days at school. I guess there going into my own garage sale whenever that happens.


No comments: