Sam, came home today from school with all of his work from the week before as always for me to view. Then I came across the sweetest thing, something titled "Things I Am Thankful For". The top 10 things he's thankful for tugged at my heart. I said to Sam this is just the sweetest thing and ask him if the teacher told him to use the word "GOD". He said no Mom I did that all on my own, but I didn't want to leave out how thankful I was for the Pilgrims to discover our Country. And as I sit here typing this it makes me wonder just what his teacher thought of this when she read it?...I will never know!
if you click on the image, it will get bigger. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
1 comment:
And Sam I am 100% all knowing that God is looking down on you with a huge smile on his face , I know that he is so in love with you and so proud to call you his child.
Love and blessings, Your Aunt Kristy in Texas
Post a Comment