Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Report Card and Piano video

My little man did it again!! He came home today with his report card - and being in the 4th grade is really hard so he says, he came home with a great report. He got 4 - A's and 1 B and is receiving an award next Wednesday.


This video shows Sam playing his very last song in his first set of piano books. He's playing Jingle Bells and did so well, I made him play it again so that I could record it.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

GREAT JOB SAM!!!! I am so darn proud of you. One day you will be a leader because you are so smart. One day you could be the President of the United States or a Doctor or just anything you want to be!!!

And just so you know Jingle Bells is one of my favorite Christmas songs of all time!!!

Love you Bunches, Aunt Kristy

Sherri said...

I know i'm late on this and you know just how proud I am of you!! Sam, you are my world and my life and I thank GOD everyday we have together, you are truley an angel.

Love Mom