Friday, August 7, 2009

Universal Studios & Islands of Adventure

Sam, had a great time at both parks today!! He walked around for a long time - first time ever really without being in a stroller! I think now he realizes how important it is for him to get out and walk from time to time, or you will just have sore muscles.

Now for Universal Studios rides, he rode:
* The Simpsons
* Revenge of the Mummy
* Men In Black &
*E.T.

he was really not into getting on or even seeing:
*Jimmy Neutron
*Jaws
*Disaster or
*Shrek

we would like to go back another time to get on the newest ride which isn't open yet and that's the *Hollywood Rip Ride Rocket* coaster, that looks like it's even bigger then the Hulk.



now for Islands of Adventure! We have never been able to ride the *Hulk* coaster because Sam wasn't tall enough - it took a while for him to grow the height of requirement which is 54"...woo hoo. We held off on that ride until he was tall enough to ride together. So we stood in line for 25 minutes out of a 75 minute wait and then heard on the loud speaker they are experiencing technical difficulties and thought are you kidding me. We stood there for another 5 minutes and Todd said we will come back, I didn't want to leave that spot. So that's when Sam got his dippins dots for a treat.



No sooner then Sam was done I heard the ride up and running again - that was a 20 minute past time. So, we got back in line to wait an additional 53 minutes. It was the best ride yet and Sam's eyes were like, then he said Mom - that's was the neatest ride ever! I have a coaster rider now as I (Mom) loves roller coaster rides.





So, after that really nice ride, Sam was ready to leave and he exited the park like this!! Dear Dad said their only little once so let him enjoy it!! And Sam didn't seem to mind that at all.



1 comment:

Sherri said...

Sam, i'm so glad you had a Great time!! It sure was fun to see your face light up after getting off that Hulk ride. You really did enjoy it and I'm so happy I got to share in that moment with you.
Love always and forever,
Mom