
glitter-graphics.com
Dad came up and had lunch with me today - that was a surprise because I forgot he was coming. He called Mom 2 times and left messages, but she was in class with me helping the teacher out and she was there all day long and kept her phone in the van. The first picture you will never see again. Mom had me buy my lunch at school today because she wouldn't pack me one and I'll tell you why. First off I don't blame her one bit - for the past week I haven't been eating my lunch it's because I do nothing but chat with friends during that time and I never have time to eat. Well Mom got sick of me bringing my food home and she throwing it in the trash. She caught me throwing my food out, not that she really did catch me, but I told Mom I would empty out my own lunch box and close the door behind me, how funny is that. Anyway that's it for now....



I made this card for my parents - Mom wanted to scan it but couldn't get the printer to do it so she's going to type in it -my card read inside: Mom I love you so much and Dad you are the best family a kid can have I wel never stop loveing you agine. Love and Hugs you are sweet!
















No comments:
Post a Comment